Sunday, April 29, 2018

Whet your whistle!

Just purchased this Buena Vista promo 45.  It appears to be a song written by the Sherman Brothers that was not used in Disney's 1961 film "The Parent Trap".  I just recorded it and posted it to Waltsmusic.  I thought maybe there would be singing, but just whistling, and some girls talking along the way. Sounds like the same girls used in the "Flubber Song".


update -  My friend Greg Ehrbar tells me "It was an instrumental in the dance scene of the movie. The record version added the comments by the girls. It’s from The Parent Trap album, which is on iTunes"

1 comment:

  1. I have the LP soundtrack album to "The Parent Trap" and always wondered why this song was included on it. The next time I watch the movie, I'm going to have to pay closer attention to the background music in the dance scene!

    ReplyDelete

Whet your whistle!

Just purchased this Buena Vista promo 45.  It appears to be a song written by the Sherman Brothers that was not used in Disney's 1961 fi...