Saturday, March 3, 2018

Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair

Included in the collection of Jack Wagner tapes and videos that I was given was this case labeled "Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair".  It appears to be the mock up that Bruce Gordon created before he passed away in 2007. The CD set name was changed to "Walt Disney and the 1964 World's Fair" and released in 2009.

Front Cover includes the picture used on the final release, but different title.

Back cover and spine


Booklet included in the case.  Just the front and back cover shown here. I will scan later and include the contents in another blog




There are 4 CDs, same as the final set, but covers are different and there is no content on these CDs.


I have the CD set, still in boxes from my move to Wisconsin.  When I pull it out I will compare with this mock up and see any changes from the final release. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whet your whistle!

Just purchased this Buena Vista promo 45.  It appears to be a song written by the Sherman Brothers that was not used in Disney's 1961 fi...