Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The Best Earworm Ever!

I am talking "It's a Small World" after all. One of my favorite songs. I am one of those than can listen to it over and over without going crazy. I know "there are those" (Sherman brothers pun) who cannot stand it, but I love the music and words!  I was at Disneyland when it first opened after the 64-65 Worlds Fair and had enjoyed the ride numerous times!.  Loved taking my kids on it, and will love taking my grand kids this year!!  Over the years I have collected several versions of the song both on Disney and non-Disney vinyl. I even made a loop on my website where you listen to the various versions from Disco to Polka Band!!  Just go to http://waltsmusic.com and click on "It's a Small World Player", unless you fall into the cannot stand it group. As Richard Sherman says "People either love us or hate us for making this song".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whet your whistle!

Just purchased this Buena Vista promo 45.  It appears to be a song written by the Sherman Brothers that was not used in Disney's 1961 fi...